Here are some of our favorite resources and referral options:
- Lunette Cup: Why you should use a menstrual cup
- Information on Earthing: https://www.earthing.com/what-is-earthing/
- Resources about goat's milk formula for infants: Freshly Grown, Mt. Capra
- Collagen Peptides: http://www.vitalproteins.com/collagen-peptides.htm...
- ACF Immune Support: http://www.lifelinefoods.com/nutrients/afc-fast-re...
- RockTape: http://www.rocktape.com/
- Lauricidin: https://www.lauricidin.com/faq
- Silvercillin for immune support
- Cocobelt carseat carrier: https://cocobelt.com/
- Lip Tie/ Tongue Tie resources: Mommypotamus, Dr. Ghaheri
- Lactation Consultant- Meredith Wentzel, IBCLC
- Pediatric Craniosacral Therapy (CST) and Craniosacral Fascial Therapy (CFT)- Heather Crofts
- Feeding and Speech Therapy-The Advanced Institute for Development and Learning
- Holly Tree Pediatric Dentistry- http://hollytreepediatricdentistry.com/
- Help your out-of-town friend find a Pregnancy/ Pediatric Chiropractor
- Help your out-of-town friend find a Chiropractic Neurologist
- Antimicrobial towels used in office- Norwex
- Massage Therapist- Nadine Gammon
- Whole Food JuicePlus+
- Essential Oils: dōTERRA
Chiropractic is Safe.
Records from insurance and court cases have constantly shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare. To learn more about the safety record of chiropractic please visit the website Chiropractic Is Safe at www.chiropracticissafe.org
Chiropractic History Archive
Joseph C. Keating Jr, PhD
Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997)
Cherkin, Daniel C.; Mootz, Robert D.
Chiropractic treatments for back pain
Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
Dynamic Chiropractic Online
ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
National Directory of Chiropractic
Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
National Institute of Health Manipulative and Body-Based Practices